Senior Vice President at Google, Mr. Vic Gundotra through his Google+ blog post said that an update for iPhone for Google+ application have been received the previous day. The latest version of the application consists of various user experience enhancement such as larger profile images, convenient browsing of photos and videos and visual cues makes clear your options.
Google+ is trying to improve the mobile offerings along with XXX. The latest update for iPhone is the fresh news on that mobile front and depicts a wish by Google to concentrate on the most personal computers like your mobile phone.
The latest application upgrade consists of some visual and financial elements. The visual ones are:
- Whatever you post like photos or articles or text, we are making then look good.
- We are including crisper fonts, larger profile images and a delightful homescreen
- We are making the stream convenient to scan, and befriended for the eyes with overlays, gradients and other visual elements.
These alterations, obviously influenced by the addition of Men in Black link, may seem minor, but with the passage of time we can watch applications like Google+ and Facebook slowly iterating their visual design on mobile to be more accessible, and crisper fonts will help users distinguish apps like Google+ from other mobile social networking apps that may not be putting as much effort into visual polish.
The working updates which are mostly concerned with the news feed and stream, and are listed below:
- Conversations fall into view as you move forward and backward in time
- Optical cues just like parallax help the mind linger on individual posts
- Important actions like +1 now float atop the stream, making convenient to endorse all your favorites
You can take a look at the original blog post here, and let us know that you will be using Google+ on your iPhone?